I've just returned from what I can truly say has been the best holiday of my life....and I shared it with y 18 year old son....who believe it or not said the same thing....even though he was travelling with his Mum!
We have just had 5 sensational days aboard the Tui Tai Adventure Cruise, and I don't think I will ever be able to put in writing the magic of these past days. ....but I have to try. Simply put......
- A maximum of 22 guests makes for an intimate, friendly environment....yet with plenty of space to be alone if you wish.
- 22 mountain bikes, 22 kayaks, THE BEST SNORKELING & DIVING, ...plus a spa on board to sooth muscles I haven't used for years.....
- visits to villages completely untouchd by the commercialisation of modern bulk tourism...including completely different cultures, for whom the weekly visit of the Tui Tai and it's few passengers is the only contact with the "modern" world....and I have never felt so welcomed ( and humble)in my life
- Waterfalls, stunning volcanic craters, absolutely perfect white sandy beaches, amazing snorkeling, dolphins "on command", breathtaking soft corals
- Cannot believe one day it rained heavily, I biked 8 k's,walked for ages, was soaked, covered in mud, yet have never laughed so much, or enjoyed myself like that special day....and I still can't find the words to say why!!
- Oh ....and the crew. Laughter, warmth and sheer joy of life mixed with attention to detail and every need somehow pre-empted.....just magical
- I have cruised 8 times before ...from the massive Caribbean cruises to other South Pacific & Australian local cruises....but nothing, repeat nothing, will ever match the sheer joy and fun both my son James & I experienced on the Tui Tai.
- A friend asked me on my return what was so very special ( after I had stopped babbling on for hours) ......all I could say was every day I felt more alive and just plain happy than I can ever remember!
--Susie, New Zealand